While still maintaining the function of the pull down deposit drawer, The DD-1 safe offers a more basic locking configuration than sizes 2 – 5 in the series.
With the secure ‘direct locking’ configuration, spring loaded case relocking device and reinforced solid steel framework, The DD-1 is small in size, but big on features.
The latest model has increased to 48kg by increasing the body thickness, in turn providing even more body strength and burglary protection.
- 12mm thick solid steel door
- 6mm thick steel body
- Reinforced solid steel framework
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Case mounted relocking device
- Hinge side anti pry protection
- Toothed edge to rear of drawer to prevent fishing
- 4 internal pre-drilled bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- US made LaGard digital locks or Australian made key locks as standard
- Durable painted finish
- Exterior lift off hinges
- External dimensions 406mm h x 355mm w x 355mm d
- Internal dimensions 200mm* h x 343mm w x 295mm d
- *internal height includes storage area only.
- Door open width 640mm
- Door open depth 680mm
- Weight 48kg
- Capacity 41L
- Internal Fittings n/a
- Paint finish Textured black paint
- Locking points Single point direct locking
- Lock options LaGard Basic electronic, LaGard Group 2 mechanical combination or Ross 700 key lock
- Bolt down provisions 4 internal bolt holes
- Cash Rating$10,000 in an unsupported situation
PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions DO NOT include lock, handle and hinges. Please confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.