As the largest size in the DR Series, the DR-3 boasts the most substantial locking system of them all, with 7 multi directional solid steel locking bolts, protected by a spring loaded glass relocking device and hardened anti drill plating.
With fixed internal shelving and pre fabricated wall or floor mounting provisions, the DR-3 is an intimidating solution to protecting controlled substances in medical environments.
- Solid 10mm steel thickness to all sides
- Predrilled rear mounting holes wall installations
- Adjustable external hinges and full length internal anti-pry bar to hinge side
- Reinforced door jamb and flush mounted door to provide maximum resistance to forced entry
- Designed to be used for storage of controlled drugs as per regulations
- Highest quality LaGard electronic or group 2 rated mechanical combination locking system fitted as standard with key locking compatibility
- External dimensions 900mm h x 600mm w x 300mm d
- Internal dimensions 880mm h x 580mm w x 220mm d
- Door open width 1140mm
- Door open depth 840mm
- Weight 175kg
- Capacity 112L
- Internal Fittings 5 shelves
- Paint finish Textured black paint
- Locking points 7
- Lock options LaGard Basic electronic, LaGard Group 2 mechanical combination or Ross 700 key lock
- Bolt down provisions 8 internal bolt holes
- Cash Rating$20,000 in an unsupported situation
PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions DO NOT include lock, handle and hinges. Please confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.