By incorporating a more sophisticated bolt work design, a glass relocking device and hardened steel anti drill plating, the DR-2 is able to provide more substantial levels of security than the smaller size safes.
With simple conversion to any lock type, wall and floor mounting provisions, as well as fabric lined internal shelving, compliant storage of controlled substances is effective and cost efficient.
- Solid 10mm steel thickness to all sides
- Predrilled rear mounting holes wall installations
- Adjustable external hinges and full length internal anti-pry bar to hinge side
- Reinforced door jamb and flush mounted door to provide maximum resistance to forced entry
- Designed to be used for storage of controlled drugs as per regulations
- Highest quality LaGard electronic or group 2 rated mechanical combination locking system fitted as standard with key locking compatibility
- External dimensions 600mm h x 450mm w x 200mm d
- Internal dimensions 580mm* h x 430mm w x 120mm d
- Door open width 840mm
- Door open depth 590mm
- Weight 78kg
- Capacity 29L
- Internal Fittings 3 shelves
- Paint finish Textured black paint
- Locking points 3
- Lock options LaGard Basic electronic, LaGard Group 2 mechanical combination or Ross 700 key lock
- Bolt down provisions 4 internal bolt holes
- Cash Rating$20,000 in an unsupported situation
PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions DO NOT include lock, handle and hinges. Please confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.